Friday, May 23, 2008

Final Reflection

WOW, this was quite a project that we undertook. I have to say that I was a little skeptical at the begining of all of this about how it was related to physics. But as we got further into the project and we received subjects that I had never seen before, I realized that it wasn't just more than just some spare time to work on computers in.

What I would Keep

I think that the project was an extremely good learning experience for all of us, students and teacher alike. We all learned how important it is to communicate and that I you don't, no one knows whats going on or what to do. I did enjoy being on the computer and posting because it gave us experience on the web that we didn't have before.

What I would Change

Although the subjects were very interesting and new to most of us, they really were not related to physics other than that they were science related. I would have done this project again, but with more subjects that were directly related to physics. I also would have giving a little more information to the students about what you wanted and were requiring of them. It really wouldn't be fair to say that the in depth responses should be "long enough" and then take off points for not being "long enough". I'm not saying that happened, or that it was like that; I'm just saying that if you don't put a length requirement, you are going to run into those types of problems. I would try to directly communicate more with eachother on a personal basis. It would have been nice to hear something from Ms. Eder when we had questions other than "READ MY BLOG". I know that the information was on the blog, it would just be nice to be able to talk.

I believe that this Blogger project was a good, tough, and frustating time for alot of us, but it really did us alot of good and we learned life lessons.

No comments: